RJL Systems Limited Warranty
RJL warrants its Bioelectrical Impedance Equipment against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of shipment if the Equipment is in the possession of the original user and has been subject to normal operating conditions. RJL will, at its option, repair or replace FOB in its factory in Clinton Township, Michigan, any Equipment which, upon its examination, is determined to be defective in workmanship or materials. RJL’s determination shall be final. RJL assumes no responsibility for reimbursing Customer for repair or replacement costs incurred without RJL’s prior authorization.
RJL warrants that its Software will confrm to its Software description applicable at the time of order for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment, if the Software is in the possession of the original user and has been subject to normal operating conditions. RJL will, at its option, confirm or replace FOB its factory in Clinton Township, Michigan, the Software which, upon its examination, is determined to be defective. RJL’s determination shall be final. In the event RJL shall give written notice to Customer of any updated or revised software material and Customer fails to forthwith use the same, RJL shall be released from any and all liability related to or resulting from Customer’s disregard of such notice.
THE WARRANTIES STATED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND COMPRISE RJL’S SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE SOLD AND LICENSED HEREUNDER, AND ARE IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RJL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OR WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY SUCH BREACH OF WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
The customer should notify RJL of a warranty claim at (800) 528-4513. Please provide the model and serial numbers of the unit, date of purchase, warranty period, and description of the defect. If RJL requests, the Customer will, at its own expense, deliver the equipment in appropriately protective packing to:
RJL SYSTEMS, INC. | 33939 Harper Avenue | Clinton Twp., MI 48035 | United States of America
Purchase an Extended Warranty
RJL Systems includes a warranty with every instrument sold. To continue warranty coverage beyond the original warranty period, you will need to purchase an extended warranty. Extended warranties are only offered on models of analyzers in our current product line, and cannot be ordered for any discontinued analyzer.
You’re never out of options at RJL Systems. BIA devices purchased directly from RJL Systems are, at a minimum, covered under a one (1) year warranty for defects in material and workmanship from the date the product was shipped. If you did not purchase your device directly from RJL, please contact your service provider for warranty information.
If your device is no longer covered under the warranty but requires service, you have two options:
Request an RMA
- You may request return authorization for your out-of-warranty analyzer for evaluation and repair. If you choose to do so, you will need to be aware of the following:
- You are responsible for all shipping costs, both to and from RJL Systems.
- You may be without your analyzer for two weeks or more, between transit times and the time required to diagnose and repair it.
- If your analyzer is not featured in our current product line, we may no longer be able to obtain parts for it. As a result, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to repair a discontinued model.
- Once we have received your analyzer and performed our evaluation, you will be contacted with the list of services required to return your analyzer to service and the costs involved. You must agree to these costs before repair work on your analyzer will begin.
- You will be required to pay for any parts and labor necessary to repair your analyzer before it will be returned to you.
Purchase a new analyzer
If an RMA will not suit your needs, you may choose to purchase a new device.